Premium 895 Rod 3/32 10 Lb Pack
- Premium Quality Alloys.
- Triple Packaging System Delivers Chip-Free, Dry, Fresh Rods.
- Each Rod Is Stamped With The Imperial® Name And Series Number For Easy Identification.
- Premium General Purpose Electrode For Welding Low Carbon Steels.
- Ac Or Dc, Either Polarity.
- Tensile Strength: Up To 80,000 Psi.
- Amperage: 40-80
- Applications: Can Be Bent To Reach Hard To Get At Areas. Excellent Restrike Characteristics. Used On Thin, Medium, Heavy, And Dissimilar Gauges And Steels.
- Based On Weight Of Each Rod, Each Package Should Yield Approximately 165 To 170 Pieces.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View | Download
|UNSPSC CODES||23271812||PREMIUM 895 ALLOY 3/32|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-017||PREMIUM 895 ALLOY 3/32|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here