|Anchor Hook Type||D-Ring Swiveling Hook||Line Material||Polyester|
|Braking System||Stainless Steel||Meets Standards||ANSI A10.32, CAS, OSHA|
|Color||Black/Red||Number of Legs||1|
|Extended Fall Length||9 ft.||Pack Quantity||1|
|Hardware Material||Steel||Primary Color Family||Black/ Red|
|Harness Hook Gate Opening||3/4 in.||Tensile Strength||3000 lb.|
|Harness Hook Type||Locking Snap Hook||Visual Load Indicator||Yes|
|Housing Material||Aluminum||Weight Capacity||310 lb.|
- Personal fall limiter.
- Self-retracting lifeline.
- Lightweight, compact design.
- Provides workers an affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards.
- Requires less fall clearance, offers greater mobility, and prevents tripping hazards versus shock-absorbing lanyards.
- Greater versatility through dual operation: Attach directly to the harness D-ring for use as a personal fall limiter, or use as a traditional retractable lifeline.
- Quick-activating, high-strength stainless steel braking system arrests free falls.
- Visual load indicator indicates the unit must be removed from service.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||002-004-134||FALL LIMITER 9 FEET|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here