|Anchor Hook Type||O-Ring||Length||6 ft.|
|Cable Diameter||1/4 in.||Line Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Color||Silver||Meets Standards||OSHA, ANSI, CSA|
|Color Family||Silver||Number of Legs||1|
|Hardware Material||Steel||Pack Quantity||1|
|Harness Hook Gate Opening||1 in.||Visual Load Indicator||No|
|Harness Hook Type||Carabiner||Weight Capacity||400 lb.|
- Cable anchorage connector.
- Length: 6 ft.
- 1/4" vinyl-coated wire rope.
- Captive eye carabiner and a 3 in. O-ring for attachment of a fall protection device.
- Create quick and secure anchorage attachment points with this connector.
- Carabiner has a 1 in. gate opening, made of forged steel.
- Carabiner is self-closing and self-locking.
- Unit meets or exceeds OSHA fall safety standards when used correctly.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||002-004-134||POSITIONING LANYARD,6FT.|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here