Self-Retracting Fall Limiter
- Personal Fall Limiter.
- Self-Retracting Lifeline.
- Cost-Effective Alternative To Tie-Back, Shock-Absorbing Lanyards.
- All-In-One, Self-Retracting Linfeline/Anchorage Connector Design Reduces Equipment Required On The Job Site.
- Designed For Anchoring Below A User's Harness Back D-Ring For Greater Safety.
- Integrated Shock Absorber Especially Designed For Tie-Back Applications With Load Indicator Device.
- Meets All Applicable Osha, Ansi, Csa And Ce Standards, Including The Ansi Z359.1 Requirement That States Only 24 Inches Or Less Of Lifeline Extends Out Of The Housing When The Unit Is Fully Retracted.
- Heavy-Duty Web Lifeline Smoothly Extends/Retracts Without Interruption For Greater Mobility And Convenience.
- Tie-Back Anywhere On The Lifeline.
- Provides More Tie-Off Anchorage Locations With A Greater Variety Of Beam-Size Options.
- Simplifies User Training For Improved Safety.
- 5,000 Lbs. Gate Load Capacity From Any Angle.
- Webbing Engineered With High-Tech Strength And Abrasion-Resistant Webbing.
- White Side Stripe Stitching Indicates That It Is Specially-Designed For Tie-Back Use.
- Rated For 400 Lbs. (181.4Kg) Capacity.
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||002-018-102||Clip Assembly - Nylon|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here