Truck-Lite® White Dielectric Gel, 2 oz. Tube, NLGI Grade: 2
- Quick drying time.
- Hydrophobic resists water and moisture.
- Operating temperature of -40F to +400F.
- Excellent dielectric strength (47 KV/MM).
- Simple, even application.
- Superior protection from oxidation.
- Protects electrical contacts from breakdown caused by high temperature and high voltage.
- Patented, revolutionary nGlide technology: works on a nano scale, adhering to aspersions on even the smoothest of surfaces.
- Cross Reference: 98050
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View | Download
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-096||2OZ.NANOSEAL DIELEC. GEL|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here