|Abrasive Material||Steel or 302 Stainless Steel||Max. RPM||6000 rpm|
|Arbor Hole Diameter||5/8 in.||Pack Quantity||1|
|Brand||PFERD||Trim Length||1-1/4 in.|
|Brush Diameter||6 in.||Wire Material||Steel or 302 Stainless Steel|
|Fill Material||Steel||Wire Type||Knotted|
|Item||Knot Wire Cup Brush|
- Knot-type power brushes are aggressive brushing tools that provide fast-cutting and cleaning action.
- High tensile, heat-treated steel wire resists fatigue; and offers extended life and aggressive cutting action.
- Available in your choice of high tensile steel or 302 stainless steel, which resists corrosion and will not cause "after rust".
- Each wire tuft contains the same exact strand count, which assures a perfectly balanced tool, eliminating vibration.
- Fill Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 6"
- Arbor Hole: 5/8-11
- Maximum Safe Free Speed (RPM): 6,000
- APPLICATIONS: Heavy duty cleaning of large metal surfaces, roughening, deburring, weld scale, corrosion removal, cleaning prior to welding, and rust and paint removal.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||27111907||SS CUP BRUSH 6" KNOT TYPE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||SS CUP BRUSH 6" KNOT TYPE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here