6 in. Crimped Wire Cup Brush, 0.020 in. Wire Dia.,1-3/8 in. Trim Length
- High tensile steel wire.
- Available in steel or 302 stainless steel.
- Crimped-wire design provides a continuous brushing action and a relatively fine finish.
- Fill Material: Steel
- Diameter: 6"
- Arbor Hole: 5/8-11
- Maximum Safe Free Speed (RPM): 6,000
- APPLICATIONS: Heavy duty cleaning of large metal surfaces, roughening, deburring, weld scale, corrosion removal, cleaning prior to welding, and rust and paint removal.
- For use with right angle grinders.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||27111907||CRIMPED CUP 6"|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||CRIMPED CUP 6"|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here