|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Melting Point||430 deg. F|
|Container Size||8 oz.||Size||1/2 lb.|
|Contains Lead||No||Solder Style||Solid Solder Wire|
|Item||Solder||Wire Diameter||1/8 in.|
- 6,400 PSI tensile strength and 430° F. melting point.
- For non-electrical applications.
- Solid wire solders must be used with a paste or liquid flux.
- Can be used to repair copper tubing.
- Use a soldering iron or propane torch.
- Wire: .125
- Roll Size: 1/2 lb. Roll
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||23271806||SOLID SOLDER LEAD FREE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-017||Welding Supply|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here