|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Melting Point||430 deg. F|
|Contains Lead||No||Size||0.9 oz.|
|Contents of item||Tin, Copper, Silver||Solder Style||Acid Core Solder|
|Item||Solder||Wire Diameter||0.062 in.|
- For non-electrical applications.
- 6,400 PSI tensile strength and 430° F. melting point.
- Contains a flux core which is a highly active cleaner. Can be harmful to electrical connections and possibly create a short circuit.
- General purpose solders can be used to repair tools, radiators, general automotive, and sheet metal.
- Use with soldering iron, propane, or mapp torch.
- Wire: .062
- Roll Size: .05 oz Tube
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||23271806||ACID SOLDER LEAD FREE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-009||ACID SOLDER LEAD FREE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here