Drill Index Sabre Mechanic Length Reduced Shank 29 Pc
Assortment Details 30 Items
||Image||Item||Description||Category||Price||Assortment Qty||Reorder Qty||Boxes||Tools|
|Add to List|
Sabre® Mechanics Length Drill Bit Index
- 3/8" Reduced Shank To Fit Smaller Drills
- 135°, Self-Centering Split-Point Eliminates Walking And Provides Quicker Penetration.
- Three-Flat Shank Provides A Positive Grip In Cordless, Keyless, And Conventional Power Tools.
- Shorter Overall Length And Reduced Flute Length Provides Increased Rigidity.
- M7 Industrial Steel Withstands High Temperatures And Maintains Sharpness.
- Ideal For Drilling In High Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, And Other Hard Metal Drilling Applications.
- Sabre® Mechanics Length Drill Index: 1/16 To 1/2 By 64Ths With Reduced Shank.
- No. Of Pieces: 29
|UNSPSC CODES||20111614||SABRE ASS'T RDC SHNK MEC|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Tool General|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here