|Body Length||1/2 in.||Item||FRP Bolt|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Length Under Head||1/2 in.|
|Head Color||Plain||Material Grade||5.1|
|Head Diameter||0.865 in.||Pack Quantity||100|
|Head Style||Low Profile Head||Thread Size||5/16"-18|
- FRP's are a high performance bolt and nut combination for fastening Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood (FRP) to steel framing rails in FRP trailer and body applications.
- They are designed to solve fastening problems unique to the truck/trailer industry.
- Cold formed and heat treated for greater structural strength- Grade 5.1
- 6-Lobe Drive flanged nut permits high torque and easy field service.
- Easy one-person installation without expensive tooling.
- Head Diameter: 0.865
- Bolt Length: 0.500
- Thread Size: 5/16-18
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-005|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here