Frp Bolt Steel 1-1/4"Long, 100 PK
- FRP's are a high performance bolt and nut combination for fastening Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood (FRP) to steel framing rails in FRP trailer and body applications.
- They are designed to solve fastening problems unique to the truck/trailer industry.
- Cold formed and heat treated for greater structural strength- Grade 5.1
- 6-Lobe Drive flanged nut permits high torque and easy field service.
- Special molded collar provides positive sealing.
- Easy one-person installation without expensive tooling.
- Head Diameter: 0.877
- Bolt Length: 1.250
- Thread Size: 5/16–18
- Cross Reference: 883-83000-297
- Grip Range when using FRP Nut, Part No. 75942: 1.310 - 1.450
- Grip Range when using FRP Nut, Part No. 75943: 1.415 - 1.575
- Other sizes and/or encapsulated head colors available as bulk requests.
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||31161600||CMTNR BOLT STEEL 1.250|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-005||Bolt|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here