|Brand||KLAMP-TITE||Rivet Diameter||1/4 in.|
|Grip Range||0.06 in. to 0.25 in.||Rivet Grade||5056|
|Head Diameter||9/16 in.||Rivet Length||0.925 in.|
|Head Style||Protruding||Rivet Material||Aluminum|
|Item||Rivet||Rivet Type||Blind Rivet|
|Mandrel Finish||Waxed||Shear Strength||1250 psi|
|Mandrel Grade||5057||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Mandrel Material||Aluminum||Washer Material||Neoprene|
- The Klamp-Tite rivet sleeve upsets in three segments, producing a powerful material clamping action. It also provides an exceptionally large blind side bearing area, critical when fastening thin sheets or brittle materials, or when holes are oversized.
- Klamp-Tite mandrels swell the rivet sleeve to fill and seal the hole, then break flush with the rivet head (over the entire grip range) and are locked mechanically in place. Results: a smooth, attractive, low-profile head every time, with no secondary trimming required!
- One Klamp-Tite rivet covers a wide range of material thicknesses, reducing fastener inventories to the minimum.
- Each Klamp-Tite rivet has a neoprene washer located just under the head, giving it complete weather integrity.
- Rivet Material: Shell -5056 aluminum, Mandrel - 5057 aluminum, waxed finish
- Diameter: 1/4
- Head Diameter: 9/16
- Grip Range: .060 - .250
- Body Length: .925
- Shear: 1,250
- Tensile: 700
- Cross Reference: BAPKTR-8W4
- Use Power Riveter GHA 743 for installation.
- Special Nose Piece, Part No. 75636 required for installation of 1/4" diameter Klamp-Tite rivets.
|UNSPSC CODES||31162201||KTR RIVET 1/4 X 1/4|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-014||KTR RIVET 1/4 X 1/4|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here