|Brand||GESIPA||Rivet Body Material||Aluminum|
|Grip Range||0.05 in. to 0.375 in.||Rivet Diameter||3/16 in.|
|Head Diameter||0.469 in.||Shear Strength||740 psi|
|Head Style||Shaveable Brazier||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Item||Blind Rivet||Trade Name||BULB-TITE|
|Mandrel Material||Aluminum||Washer Material||EPDM|
- Aluminum Rivet/Aluminum Mandrel.
- Designed for repairs where solid "bucked" type rivets are commonly used.
- Large blindside footprint functions well in elongated or oversized rivet holes.
- Simply install rivet (the mandrel is designed to break high above the head, leaving an exposed mandrel plug) and finish the rivet head with the Shaving Tool, Part No. 75470.
- Shaved head profile matches the solid brazier head "bucking" rivet.
- Contains a neoprene washer under the head for weather resistance.
- Diameter: 3/16
- Grip Range: .050 - .375
- Head Diameter: .469
- Length Under Head: 1-1/16
- Shear: 740
- Tensile: 460
- Cross Ref: RV6607-0606W
- Use Power Riveter GHA 743 for installation.
- Special Nose Piece, Part No. 75297 required for installation.
|UNSPSC CODES||31162201||SHAVEABLE RIV 3/16X3/8|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-014||SHAVEABLE RIV 3/16X3/8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here