3M Scotch-Brite Roloc Surface Conditioning Disc, 2", Aluminum Oxide, Mount Type R, Very Fine
Surface Conditioning Disc
- Scotch-Brite, Roloc, Surface Conditioning Disc.
- Quickly Removes Cork Or Paper Gaskets And Form-In-Place Gasket Material Prior Assembling Drive Train Components Engine Blocks, Heads, And Valve Covers
- Use With 3M Roloc Disc Pad, Part No. 73306 .
- Best Used On Aluminum Parts
- Abrasive: Silicon Carbide
- Max. Rpm: 25,000
- Size: 2"
- Grade/Grit: Very Fine (Vfn)
- Color: Blue
- Cross Reference: 07515
- Use With Die Grinders, Rotary Tools Or Hand Drills.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||3M SFC CND R DISC 2"VF BL|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here