Bi-Metal Hole Saw for Metal; 1-1/2" Cut Depth, 1-5/8" Dia., 5 TPI
Mk Morse Bi-Metal Hole Saw-1-5/8"
- Master Cobalt Bi-Metal Hole Saw.
- Positive Rake Teeth Provides Better Chip Clearance.
- Variable Pitch Teeth Reduce Friction And Heat.
- Expanded Gullets Allow For Faster Cutting And Increased Blade Life.
- Better Tooth-Match For Better Chip Clearance And Smoother Cutting.
- Reinforced Tooth Flank Makes Teeth Stronger For Longer Life And Resistance To Tooth Strippage.
- Requires Arbor, Part No. 71576
- Diameter: 1-5/8"
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/2"
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||27112826||HOLE SAW 1-5/8"|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||HOLE SAW 1-5/8"|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here