MK Morse Bi-Metal Hole Saw for Metal; 1-1/2" Cut Depth, 3/4" Dia., 5 TPI
#74646 | Pkg Qty: 1
Depth of Cut
Hole Saw Primary Application
Teeth Per Inch
Mk Morse Bi-Metal Hole Saw-3/4"
- Master Cobalt Bi-Metal Hole Saw.
- Positive Rake Teeth Provides Better Chip Clearance.
- Variable Pitch Teeth Reduce Friction And Heat.
- Expanded Gullets Allow For Faster Cutting And Increased Blade Life.
- Better Tooth-Match For Better Chip Clearance And Smoother Cutting.
- Reinforced Tooth Flank Makes Teeth Stronger For Longer Life And Resistance To Tooth Strippage.
- Requires Arbor, Part No. 71575
- Diameter: 3/4"
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/2"
Compliance & Restrictions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Bi-Metal Hole Saw-3/4"
|UNSPSC CODES||27112826||HOLE SAW 3/4"|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||HOLE SAW 3/4"|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here