Carbide Hole Saw for Metal; 1" Cut Depth, 2-1/2" Dia.
Ct7 Carbide Tipped Hole Saw
- For Cutting Holes In Steel Plate, Iron, Aluminum, Copper, Cast Iron And Stainless Steel Up To 1" Thick.
- Perfect For Drilling Holes In Auto And Truck Body Repair, Pipe, Steel Plates, Metal Studs And More.
- Produce Overlapping Holes And Interrupted Holes Easily.
- Built-In Ejector Spring And Pilot Drill Provide Quick, Smooth Discharge Of Metal Slug For Greater Productivity.
- Less Cutter Resistance For Up To Three Times Longer Drilling Per Battery Charge.
- Three Flatted Shank For Faster Loading And Better Concentricity.
- This Hole Saw Does The Work Of An Annular Cutter And Magnetic Drill Press Using A Standard Hand Drill.
- Recommended Tool: 1/2" Corded Power Tool
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Depth Of Cut: 1"
- Shank Diameter: 3/8
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||CT7 HOLE SAW CT7 X 2 1/2"|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here