Brake Chamber Tech Tool
- Designed for the commercial vehicle safety inspector.
- Determines brake chamber size from Type 6 to Type 36:
- Align the two pins on the plate with the perimeter of the clamp ring half.
- Move the arm pin against the clamp ring half
- Read the scale to identify brake chamber size Note: This product is accurate to the prescribed sizes as outlined in the Federal Motor Carrier safety regulations, Appendix G, sub chapter B, "Clamp Type Brake Chamber Data". Not all brands of clamps are manufactured accurately to this specification, which may cause the Chamber Tech to read slightly off the prescribed measurement. Brake adjustment limit is on the reverse side. Cross Reference: BT-106CHT
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||BRK CHAMBER TECH TOOL|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here