|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|74513||Heat Shrink 4.7 X 6 Black||8||
Login to See Pricing
Heat Shrink 4.7 X 6 Black
- Flame-retardant tubing with an internal layer of adhesive which provides a barrier against contaminants.
- Puncture resistant.
- Material: Polyolefin
- Recover temp: 120°C (248°F)
- Dielectric strength: 500 Volts/Mil
- Continuous Opertaing Temp: -55°C to 110°C (-67°F to 230°F)
- Mil Spec: MIL-DTL-23053/15, Class 1
- Meets UL-94, V-0 Flame Rating
- Flammability: Flame Retartant
- Shrink Ratio: 6:1
- Length: 6"
- Color: Black
- I.D.: 4.70"
- Rec ID: .900"
- Rec Wall Thickness: .190"
|Expanded Pre-Shrink ID||4.7 in.|
|Heat Shrink Tubing Style||High Ratio HST|
|Item||Heat Shrink Tubing|
|Temperature Range (Deg C)||-55 to +110 deg. C|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States