Combo Drill Tap 3/8-16 Thread - Hex Shank
Combo Drill & Tap
- Size: 3/8-16
- Hex Shank: 11/32"
- Drill Diameter: 0.32"
- Drill Length: 0.81"
- Thread Length: 1.06"
- Create The Hole And Thread It In A Single Operation
- No Center Drilling Or Punching Required
- Has A 135 Degree Split Point
- Its Tapered Neck Design Significantly Reduces Drill And Tap Breakage
- Superior Strength And Durability Provided By High Molybdenum, High Speed Steel
- Functional Black And Gold Surface Treatment Holds Lubricant For Smoother Drilling
- Applications: Construction, Electrical, Maintenance, Industrial And Automotive
- Materials It Can Be Used In: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Bronze, Brass, Cast Iron And Zinc
- Best When Used In A Cordless Drill
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||23241615||BOTTOM TAP 7/8-14|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Combo Drill & Tap|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here