Voltcheck Ii Liftgate Battery Staus Monitor
Voltcheck™II Liftgate Battery Monitor
- Provides A Digital Display Of The Battery Voltage (9-15V) And The Battery State Of Charge.
- Features The "Go/No-Go" LED So You Know Instantly If Your Battery Is Ready For The Ride.
- Unit Will Go Into Sleep Mode After 2 Days Of No Activity On The Batteries.
- Unit Will Wake When Voltage Fluctuates
- How It Works:
- Voltage Measurement And Battery State Of Charge Will Appear Every 15 Seconds.
- If Voltage Is Above 15V, Display Will Read "Hi"
- If Voltage Is Below 9V, Display Will Read "Sos"
- LED Color Code:
- Green: 12.6V - Above 15V
- Yellow: 12.4V - 12.5V
- Red: Below 9V - 12.3V
|Phillips||60-9100||LIFTGATE BAT TERY MONITOR|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||034-003-037||15' LIFTGATE DUAL COIL|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here