Triple Connector Position Assurance
Available Assortments View All
Metri-Pack 280, 280, Or 630 Series Terminal
- Metri-Pack 280 Delphi Connectors. These In-Line Delphi Connectors Feature High Current And Current Density In A Small, Compact Design. Because Of Their Excellent Resistance To Temperature, Chemicals, And Abrasions, 280 Series Delphi Connectors May Be Used In Under-Hood Automotive Applications As Well As Most Marine, Off-Road, And Agricultural Applications. Rated For 16 Volts And 30 Amps, Delphi Connectors Must Be Used In Conjunction With A Sealed Splice Pack System.
- Uses Triple-Rib Peripheral Silicone Rubber Seals, Making Them Ideally Suited For Critical, Low-Energy Electronic Applications That Require Protection From Environmental Hazards.
- Low Energy, Low Voltage.
- Excellent Resistance To Temperature, Chemicals, And Abrasion.
- Temperature Range: -40° C. To 125° C.
- 30 Amps Continuous Maximum Current Rating.
- Cross Reference: 12020833
- Connector Position Assurance Used With 280 Series Triple Female And Male Housings And Terminal Position Assurances, 480 Series Double Female And Male Housings And Terminal Position Assurances, And 630 Series Triple Male And Female Housings And Triple Terminal Position Assurances.
- Use With Gray Cable Seal, Part No. 74002 For 16-14 Gauge Wire Or Blue Cable Seal, Part No. 74003 For 12 Gauge Wire.
- To Disassemble, Use Metri-Pack Release (Narrow) Tool, Part No. 74048 Or (Wide) Tool, Part No. 74049 .
|UNSPSC CODES||39121700||CONNECT. POS ASSURANCE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||052-007-002||CONNECT. POS ASSURANCE|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here