Deutsch Secondary Lock W12P 12 Cavities
#73815 | Pkg Qty: 5
Secondary Lock Material
Temperature Range (Deg. C)
-55 to +125 deg. C
Deutsch Dt Series Secondary Lock
- Environmentally Sealed Connectors Designed Specifically For Cable To Cable Applications On The Engine Or Transmission, Under The Hood, On The Chassis, Or In The Cab.
- Thermoplastic Housing And Silicone Seals (Both Are Temperature Rated From -55°C To 125°C) Are Used To Allow The Connector To Withstand Conditions Of Extreme Temperature And Moisture.
- Cavities: 12
- Requires Receptacle, Part No. 72805 .
- Secondary Lock And Matching Receptacle Are Used With Plug, Part No. 73805 .
- Deutsch Dt Series Connector Material Specifications:
- Secondary Locks: Thermoplastic.
- Housing For Plugs And Receptacles: Thermoplastic.
- Seals: Silicone Elastomer.
- Contacts: Copper Alloy, Nickel Plated, Gold Optional.
- Ordering Notes
- Select Receptacle.
- Select Required Secondary Lock.
- If Needed, Select Matching Plug.
- Select Terminal According To Wire Gauge.
- Use Crimping Tool, Part No. 73816 Or 73845 To Assure Secure Durable Crimp.
Compliance & Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Deutsch Secondary Lock 12 Cvty
|UNSPSC CODES||39121700||DEUTSCH LOCK SECONDARY 12|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||Electrical Items - Expendable (Wire Misc.)|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here