|Abrasive Material||Aluminum Oxide||Disc Diameter||8 in.|
|Backing Material||Fiber||Item||Adhesive PSA Sanding Disc|
|Backing Weight||B||Number of Holes||6|
|Color||Champagne||System of Measurement||Fractional|
- Heat-treated grain extends life and produces 30% - 50% faster cut rate.
- Fiber reinforced backing is tear resitant and flexible.
- No pigment in grains, eliminating the risk of color transfer.
- Vacuum holes for dust free environment.
- Diameter: 6"
- Grit: 80
- Use with orbital or low speed DA sanders.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||NORTON PSA 6"DISC 36G|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here