Cross Pad 1 in. L x 1 in. W,60 Grit
- Especially useful for cooler grinding/polishing of channels, fillets and radii and deburring small holes.
- The shape of cross pads enables you to see through to the contact area, and provides greater flexibility than square pads to conform to variable internal diameters
- Used for close-tolerance polishing of small radii and channels, deburring, and finishing of bell-mouth configurations
- All pads are furnished with standard quick-change eyelet, as listed
- Plain hole sizes must be specified and are available for quotation as made-to-order products
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||CROSS PAD 1X 1X3/8" 60 GR|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here