|Abrasive Material||Aluminum Oxide||Grade/Grit||Very Fine|
|Attachment Method||Mount Type R||Item||Surface Conditioning Disc|
|Brand||NORTON||Max. RPM||20000 rpm|
|Diameter||3 in.||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Disc Style||Quick Change or Hook and Loop|
- Can be used to clean, deburr, blend, or finish.
- Ideal for removing rust, oxides, and gaskets.
- Thick aluminum oxide abrasives for superior, consistent finish.
- Size: 3"
- Grit: Fine
- Color: Blue
- Quick Lock Style: Type R
- For use with common Roloc™ 3" Holder, Part No. 73226.
- For use with die grinders, rotary tools, or hand drills.
|107-1||Assort Norton Surf Cond Discs|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||NORTON SURF DISC 3" FINE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here