Carbide Bur, Shape F, 3/4 in. Length of Cut
Carbide Burrs For Die Grinder
- For Steel Or Stainless Steel.
- Double Cut Construction And Hardened Steel Shank.
- Precision Ground Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tips.
- Used For Shaping, Enlarging Holes, And Weld Removal.
- Great For Hard To Reach Areas.
- 1/4 Inch Shank.
- Cutting Diameter: 3/8
- Flute Length: 3/4
- Shape: F
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||27111526||CARBIDE BURS 3/8D.X3/4 F.|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||CARBIDE BURS 3/8D.X3/4 F.|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here