|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Finish||Lightly Oiled||Thread Length (A)||1/2 in.|
|Grade||5||Thread Length (B)||1/2 in.|
|Heat Treated||Yes||Thread Size (A)||1/4|
|Item||Cylinder Head And Manifold Studs||Thread Size (B)||1/4|
|Material||High Tensile Steel||Thread Style (A)||SAE|
|Overall Length||1-1/4 in.||Thread Style (B)||USS|
- All studs are produced from high tensile steel as specified by ASTM and SAE.
- All studs are heat treated for maximum durability and strength, where inductility rather than wear resistance is important and accomplished.
- All studs are lightly oiled to resist rust and corrosion.
- Grade 5 equivalent.
- A complete line of studs for: all cars, tractors, trucks, trailers, and buses
- Diameter and Overall Length: 1/4 x 1-1/4
- Description: 1/4 SAE x 1/4 USS
- Length A: 1/2
- Length B: 1/2
|145-1||Assortment Universal Studs|
|AUVECO||9668||STUD USS-SAE 1/4X1-1/4|
|CAR-PAK||J03701||STUD USS-SAE 1/4X1-1/4|
|UNSPSC CODES||25171900||STUD USS-SAE 1/4X1-1/4|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||018-003-009||STUD USS-SAE 1/4X1-1/4|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here