Non-Insulated Butt Connector Terminal, 12-10 AWG
Specialty Butt Splice
- Rugged Alloy Construction; Designed For High Stress, High Temperature, And High Vibration Applications.
- Ul And Csa Rated And Approved.
- Alloy Plating Complies With Mil-T-10727 Cord.
- Used With Solid Or Strand Wire.
- Operates To Plus 900° F. Continuous Duty; Plus 1,200° F. Intermittent Duty.
- Rugged Alloy Construction; Designed For High Stress And High Vibration Applications.
- Wire Range: 12-10
|UNSPSC CODES||39121613||HI-TEMP BUTT 12-10|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||HI-TEMP BUTT 12-10|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here