3M Non-Insulated Butt Connector Terminal, 16-14 AWG, Designed for High Stress, High Temperature, and High Vibration Applications
#71880 | Pkg Qty: 100
Mfr. Part Number
Non-Insulated Terminal Connector
Continuous Duty Temperature
Up to +900 deg. F
High Temp, Non Insulated Butted Seam Ring
Intermittent Duty Temperature
Up to +1200 deg. F
Specialty Butt Splice
- Rugged Alloy Construction; Designed For High Stress, High Temperature, And High Vibration Applications.
- Ul And Csa Rated And Approved.
- Alloy Plating Complies With Mil-T-10727 Cord.
- Used With Solid Or Strand Wire.
- Operates To 900° F. Continuous Duty; 1,200° F. Intermittent Duty.
- Rugged Alloy Construction; Designed For High Stress And High Vibration Applications.
- Wire Range: 16-14
16-14 Hi-Temp Butt
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432||HI-TEMP BUTT 16-14|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||HI-TEMP BUTT 16-14|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here