Black Vinyl Electrical Tape, 3/4" x 66 ft., 7 mil
Scotch® Super 33+™ Vinyl Electrical Tape
- Premium Grade Vinyl Electrical Insulating Tape.
- Flexible PVC Backing.
- Aggressive Adhesive And Elastic Backing Ensure Easy, Water-Resistant Conformation To Irregular Surfaces In Low Temperatures, Yet Will Not Melt In High Temperatures.
- Electrical Insulating Properties Provide Primary Electrical Insulation For Splices Up To 600V.
- Resistant To Abrasion, Corrosion, And Uv Wear.
- Inhibits Corrosion Of Electrical Conductors.
- Color: Black
- Size: 3/4" W X 66' L
- Primary Electrical Insulation For All Wire And Cable Splices Rated Up To 600 Volts And 220° F (105° C).
- Protective Jacketing For High Voltage Cable Splices And Repairs.
- Harnessing Of Wires And Cables.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||31201502||ELECT TAPE 33-PLUS|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-103||ELECT TAPE 33-PLUS|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here