100 Amp H.D. Clip
- Heavy-Duty Clips For Battery And Test Work.
- Contains A Pinned Hinge And Copper Shunt To Eliminate Spring Overheating.
- Equipped With Removable Copper Lug For Attachment Of Cable.
- Includes A 10-32 Screw For Wire Connection.
- Polarity: Negative
- Jaw Opening: 1-1/16" Minimum
- Amperage: 100
- Material: Solid Copper With Coppershunt
- Finish: Burnished
- Length: 4-7/64"
- Height: 1-9/16"
- Jaw Depth: 25/32"
|UNSPSC CODES||39121702||H.D. CLIP NEG 100 A|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||H.D. CLIP NEG 100 A|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here