|Finish||Zinc Plated||Max. Amperage||50 A|
|Height||1-9/16 in.||Overall Length||4-7/64 in.|
|Item||Alligator Clamps||Pack Quantity||5|
|Jaw Depth||25/32 in.||Polarity||Negative|
|Jaw Opening||1-1/16 in.|
- Heavy-duty clips for battery and test work.
- Contains a pinned hinge and copper shunt to eliminate spring overheating.
- Copper versions, Part No. 71627 and 71628 are equipped with removable copper lug for attachment of cable.
- Includes a 10-32 screw for wire connection.
- Polarity: Negative
- Jaw Opening: 1-1/16" minimum
- Amperage: 50
- Material: Steel with Copper Shunt
- Finish: Zinc
- Length: 4-7/64"
- Height: 1-9/16"
- Jaw Depth: 25/32"
|UNSPSC CODES||39121702||H.D. CLIP NEGATIVE 50A|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||H.D. CLIP NEGATIVE 50A|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here