|Deburring Blade Type||Handle||Pack Quantity||1|
- Ergonomic and flexible handle for maximum working safety.
- Angular collar prevents the deburring device from rolling away.
- Ideally suited for economic and efficient deburring, chamfering, and refining of different materials and contours.
- Allows for work in hard-to-reach places, holes, inner and outer diameters, and threads.
- Interchangeable blades for different materials.
- Use with Part No. 71927, 71930, 71938, 71988,7032
|UNSPSC CODES||56121805||HAND DEBURRER HANDLE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||HAND DEBURRER HANDLE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here