3M 6"Stripe Remov.Disc
Adhesive And Stripe Removal Disc
- Scotch-Brite™ Molding Adhesive And Stripe Removal Disc
- Used To Remove Vinyl Decals, Graphics And Striping Tapes Without Damaging Acrylic Enamel Or Urethane Paint.
- Discs Must Be Run On Tools That Have Proper Speed Ratings: 4" Discs Require Tool Speed Is 4,000 Rpm, 6" Discs Require Tool Speed Is 2,800 Rpm
- Cross Reference: 07502
- Size: 6" X 3/8
- Use With Roloc™ Holder, Part No. 71476 . Suggestions For Proper Operation
- Properly Tighten Holder In Collet Or Chuck Of Portable Tool.
- Twist Disc Assembly Into The Holder. Be Certain Assembly Is Securely Tightened.
- With Tool Running, Bring Outer Edges Of Discs Into Contact With Material To Be Removed. Light Contact Pressure Is All That Is Needed.
- Guide The Tool So That The Tool Is Working Counter To The Directional Rotation Of The Disc. Caution Always Use Protective Eye Wear And/Or Face Shield As Recommended Ansi Standard Z87.1. Mos (Maximum Operating Speed)
|UNSPSC CODES||31191506||3M STRIPE 6" REMOVAL DISC|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||3M STRIPE 6" REMOVAL DISC|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here