|Abrasive Material - Flap Discs||Zirconia Alumina||Grit||60|
|Arbor Size||7/8 in.||Item||Flap Disc|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Max. RPM||13300 rpm|
|Disc Diameter||4-1/2 in.||Pack Quantity||2|
|Flap Disc Style||Standard||Shape||Round|
|Flap Disc Type||Type 27||System of Measurement||Fractional|
- Zirconia alumina cloth flap construction.
- Used for grinding, blending, polishing, and stock removal.
- Grinds cooler with less gouging than conventional discs.
- Quiet and smooth running versus conventional discs.
- Excellent on aluminum and stainless as well as steel.
- Disc Diameter: 4-1/2
- Arbor Hole: 7/8
- Grit: 60
- Maximum RPM: 13,300
|UNSPSC CODES||31191506||GRIND FLP ZI RC4.5x7/8x60|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||GRIND FLP ZI RC4.5x7/8x60|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here