18 Gauge Fusible Wire, 9"L, Tinned Copper Conductor, Flame-Retardant Insulation, Blue
- Pre-Cut 9" Lengths Of Oem Wire Designed Specifically For Fusible Link Applications.
- Tinned Copper Conductor Resists Under-The-Hood Corrosion And Makes Wire Stripping Easy.
- Special Flame Retardant Insulation Withstands Heat Of Burning Conductor For Added Safety.
- Clearly Identified As Fusible Link By Insulation Imprint And Mylar Label Tape.
- Marked For Both AWG And Metric Replacement Applications.
- Wire Gauge: 18
|UNSPSC CODES||26121500||FUSIBLE WIRE 18 GAUGE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||034-004-007||FUSIBLE WIRE 18 GAUGE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here