Non-Insulated Female Quick Disconnect Terminal, 16-14 Awg
Female Quick Disconnect Specialty Terminal
- Rugged Alloy Construction; Designed For High Stress, High Temperature, And High Vibration Applications.
- Ul And Csa Rated And Approved.
- Alloy Plating Complies With Mil-T-10727 Cord.
- Used With Solid Or Strand Wire.
- Operates To 900° F. Continuous Duty; 1,200° F. Intermittent Duty.
- Wire Range: 16-14
- Tab Width: .250
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||39121613||HI-TEMP FEM QK DIS 16-14|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||HI-TEMP FEM QK DIS 16-14|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here