Vinyl Insulated Butt Connector Bullet Connector, Black
- Vinyl-insulated bullet connectors are used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- This series is the most economical insulated terminal available.
- The PVC insulation sleeve is securely fastened to the butted seam barrel.
- The insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Rated 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, signs and fixtures.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||VINYL INSLTD BULLET CONN|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here