|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Item||Wire Nut Twist Connector|
|Color||Red||Max. Size of Wires||(4) #12|
|Color Family||Red||Min. Size of Wires||(2) #14|
|Connection Material||Copper||Pack Quantity||100|
|Connection Type||Twist Wire Connectors||Temperature Range (Deg F)||Up to +221 deg. F|
|Insulation Material||Nylon||Wire Gauge||18-10 AWG|
- Cone shaped, plated steel spring conforms to the inside contour of the insulating shell, which supports the spring as the conductor is driven up into the cone.
- Requires no pre-twisting, the wires are automatically twisted together for maximum contact.
- Can be used to make branch circuit or fixture wire connections on numerous combinations of solid and or stranded wire.
- For use with copper wire only.
- Color: Yellow
- Wire Range: 18-10
- Minimum Size of Wires: two #14
- Maximum Size of Wires: four #12
Lot tracked item
|AUVECO||15208||RED TWIST CONECTR18-10|
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432||RED NUT 18-10 WIRE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||RED NUT 18-10 WIRE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here