|Application||Removing Broken Screws, Bolts and Other Threaded Parts||Material||Carbon Steel|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||1|
|Drill Size||5/64 in.||Removes Bolt||3/32 - 5/32 in.|
|Impact Rated||No||Removes Screw Size||#8, #10|
|Item||Spiral Flute Screw Extractor||Type||Spiral Flute|
- For quick and easy removal of broken screws, studs, bolts, and other threaded parts.
- Simply drill a hole into the broken part and insert the extractor. When turned to the left, the spiral flutes grip and remove the broken part without damaging the threads in the hole.
- Special tool steel, hardened and tempered for long life.
- The proper drill size to use is permanently marked on each screw extractor.
- Features built-in center punch.
|UNSPSC CODES||27111709||EXTRACTOR #1|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||EXTRACTOR #1|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here