|Application||Use in Steel, Cast Iron and Aluminum||Square Size||0.286 in.|
|Item||Tap||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|List Number||7305||Tap Chamfer||Bottoming|
|Number of Flutes||4||Tap Dimension Type||Inch|
|Number of Pieces||1||Tap Finish||Uncoated|
|Overall Length||2-15/16 in.||Tap Material||High Speed Steel|
|Pack Quantity||1||Tap Style||Straight Flute (Hand)|
|Pitch Diameter Limits||H3||Tap Thread Size||3/8 in.-24|
|Point||Straight||Tap Thread Type||UNF|
|Shank Diameter||0.381 in.||Thread Direction||Right Hand|
|Shank Type||Straight with Square||Thread Length||1-1/4 in.|
|Square Length||7/16 in.|
- Bottoming Taps have 1-1/2 threads chamfered for use after threads have been started for tapping to bottom of hole.
- High-speed tungsten steel, Imperialloy™ taps out perform ordinary taps for production tapping.
- Special design keeps Imperialloy™ taps sharper longer.
- Sizes are clearly stamped on the shank of each tap.
- Precision ground flutes cut accurate, clean threads.
- All taps are right hand threaded.
- SAE Fractional Size: 3/8-24
- Flutes: 4
- NOTE: For optimum results and longer tool life, use Imperial Cutting Oil, Part No. 6513.
|UNSPSC CODES||23241615||BOTTOM TAP 3/8-24|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||BOTTOM TAP 3/8-24|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here