|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Square Length||0.4063 in.|
|Item||Tap||Square Size||0.242 in.|
|Number of Flutes||4||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Overall Length||3.1563 in.||Tap Chamfer||Plug|
|Pack Quantity||1||Tap Finish||Bright|
|Pitch Diameter Limits||H3||Tap Material||High Speed Steel|
|Point||Spiral||Tap Style||Straight Flute (Hand)|
|Shank Diameter||0.323 in.||Tap Thread Size||7/16 in.-20|
|Shank Type||Straight with Square||Thread Length||1-7/16 in.|
- Plug Taps have 3 to 5 threads chamfered for general use when tapping to bottom of hole is not critical.
- High-speed tungsten steel, Imperialloy™ taps out perform ordinary taps for production tapping.
- Special design keeps Imperialloy™ taps sharper longer.
- Sizes are clearly stamped on the shank of each tap.
- Precision ground flutes cut accurate, clean threads.
- All taps are right hand threaded.
- SAE Fractional Size: 7/16-20
- Flutes: 4
- NOTE: For optimum results and longer tool life, use Imperial Cutting Oil, Part No. 6513.
|UNSPSC CODES||23241615||PLUG TAP 7/16-20|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||PLUG TAP 7/16-20|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here