7/8"-9 Tap, Straight Flute (Hand), 3 Flutes, High Speed Steel, Bright Finish, USS
#70258 | Pkg Qty: 1
Use in Steel, Cast Iron and Aluminum
Subgroup | Tap
Straight Flute Hand
Mfr. Part Number
System of Measurement
Number of Flutes
Number of Pieces
Tap Dimension Type
High Speed Steel
Pitch Diameter Limits
Tap Thread Size
Tap Thread Type
Straight with Square
- Bottoming Taps Have 1-1/2 Threads Chamfered For Use After Threads Have Been Started For Tapping To Bottom Of Hole.
- High-Speed Tungsten Steel Taps Out Perform Ordinary Taps For Production Tapping.
- Special Design Keeps Taps Sharper Longer.
- Sizes Are Clearly Stamped On The Shank Of Each Tap.
- Precision Ground Flutes Cut Accurate, Clean Threads.
- All Taps Are Right Hand Threaded.
- Uss Fractional Size: 7/8-9
- Flutes: 4
- Note: For Optimum Results And Longer Tool Life, Use Imperial Cutting Oil, Part No. 6513 .
Compliance & Restrictions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Bottom Tap 7/8-9 Coarse USS
|UNSPSC CODES||23241615||BOTTOM TAP 7/8-9|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||BOTTOM TAP 7/8-9|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here