#10-24 Tap, Bottom, 4 Flutes, Bright Finish, USS
Bottom Tap 10-24
- Bottoming Taps have 1-1/2 threads chamfered for use after threads have been started for tapping to bottom of hole.
- High-speed tungsten steel, Imperialloy™ taps out perform ordinary taps for production tapping.
- Special design keeps taps sharper longer.
- Sizes are clearly stamped on the shank of each tap.
- Precision ground flutes cut accurate, clean threads.
- All taps are right hand threaded.
- USS Fractional Size: 10-24
- Flutes: 3
- NOTE: For optimum results and longer tool life, use Imperial Cutting Oil, Part No. 6513 .
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||23241615||BOTTOM TAP 10-24|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||BOTTOM TAP 10-24|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here