|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Square Length||1/4 in.|
|Item||Tap||Square Size||0.152 in.|
|Number of Flutes||4||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Overall Length||2-3/8 in.||Tap Chamfer||Taper|
|Pack Quantity||1||Tap Material||High Speed Steel|
|Pitch Diameter Limits||H3||Tap Style||Straight Flute (Hand)|
|Point||Spiral||Tap Thread Size||#10-32|
|Shank Diameter||0.194 in.||Thread Length||7/8 in.|
|Shank Type||Straight with Square|
- Taper Taps have 8 to 10 threads chamfered for easy thread starting in tough materials.
- High-speed tungsten steel taps out perform ordinary taps for production tapping.
- Special design keeps taps sharper longer.
- Sizes are clearly stamped on the shank of each tap.
- Precision ground flutes cut accurate, clean threads.
- All taps are right hand threaded.
- SAE Fractional Size: 10-32
- Flutes: 4
- NOTE: For optimum results and longer tool life, use Imperial Cutting Oil, Part No. 6513.
|UNSPSC CODES||23241615||TAP, TAPER 10-32|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||TAP, TAPER 10-32|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here