1" ID Quad O-Ring #120
- Use In A Wide Variety Of Static And Dynamic Sealing Applications.
- Unique 4-Lobe Configuration, Quad-Rings Have 2 Sealing Areas Per Side As Opposed To 1 Sealing Area On An O-Ring.
- Quad-Rings Require Less Squeeze To Maintain An Effective Seal, Therefore Reducing Friction And Increasing Seal Life.
- Helps To Eliminate The Seal From Twisting In The Groove Causing Premature Failure.
- Buna-N 70 Durometer (Nitrile-Butadiene).
- Resistant To Fuel And Oil Products.
- Industry No.: 120
- Width: 3/32
- Inside Diameter: 1"
- Outside Diameter: 1-3/16
|UNSPSC CODES||31163200||O-RING 1 ID|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-013||O-RING 1 ID|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here