|Abrasive Material - Flap Discs||Zirconia Alumina||Hub Type||Hubbed|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in.||Item||Flap Disc|
|Backing Material||Fiberglass||Max. RPM||13300 rpm|
|Disc Diameter||4-1/2 in.||Shape||Flat Face|
|Flap Disc Type||Type 27||System of Measurement||Fractional|
- Made with premium Zirconia Alumina abrasive cloth with a high strengh fiberglass backing pad.
- Extremely productive and efficient.
- Ideal for high production grinding, blending, deburring, and finishing.
- Perform well on a wide variety of materials, including stainless and carbon steel.
- Durable grain resists loading or clogging on softer materials such as aluminum, brass, bronze, and fiberglass.
- Phenolic (fiberglass) back will not scratch work piece.
- For use on metal, stainless, and aluminum applications.
- Disc Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Type 27 flat face.
- Hub Size: 5/8"-11
- Max RPM: 13,300
- Grit: 24
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||FLP DISC 24G 4.5X5/8-11|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here