|Band Thickness||0.0393 in.||Item||Two Ear Clamp|
|Band Width||0.276 in.||Material||Carbon Steel|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Meets Standards||SAE 1008/1010|
|Clamp Diameter Range||0.433 in. to 0.512 in.||Pack Quantity||25|
|Finish||Zinc Plated||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Fitting Type||Hose/Tube Clamp||Type||Crimp, 2-Ear Hose|
- Zinc plated, carbon steel, SAE 1008/1010.
- Ideal for heavy vibration areas.
- To be used on low or medium pressure hose/tubing.
- Works great in applications requiring rubber hose, plastic tubing, coaxial and electrical cable, rope, shop air hose, and fluid, gas, or steam lines.
- One piece design offers a positive, tamper proof seal without damaging the hose.
- Clamp Range: .433-.512
- Band Width: .276
- Install or remove ear clamps with Standard Jaw Pincer, Part No. 69992.
|UNSPSC CODES||31162901||2 EAR CLAMP 1/2|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-007||2 EAR CLAMP 1/2|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here